Update to 1.134
- Darius Day 35 - Darius's final route update. See what our lion has in store for just a good day.
I don't have a lot to say with his update beyond thank you for all of you that has supported me in making Extracurricular Activities.
Darius's route ending brings to a close the 5 main routes for the visual novel. It's another huge milestone for the project, and I'm just blown away daily by how many people enjoy what I've been doing over the years. I can't even put into words how I'm feeling about it all right now. So really, thank you!
As with the others, this might be the end of his route, but there will be more to his story later on! I hope you all have enjoyed his route and enjoy this last day. And please, look forward to more with him (and the others) in the future!
- Housekeeping Update
- Edited the Coach Day 2 Updates
- Added a Character Bios page under the 'Extras' option. For those of you that have been here for forever, you might remember way back when I introduced some characters on Day 1, they'd have small bio blurbs pop up with them. I had designed another template for them forever ago, and I never really implemented them. Well, with this update, I set some of the groundwork up for it. It doesn't have much in it at the moment, but it's a start! I'll add some character details there, and I plan on using that as an indicator for folks to know whether or not they have what I consider the 'Best' ending.
- Darius's Day 1 has been included in Spanish now.
- The auto-forward button has been added! You can see it while playing the game now.
- Corrected a slew of typos, mostly through Coach's and Dozer's days.
- Harold's Day 25 got a new CG added to it. I felt the scene in the closet with him needed something more, and there's a new image for it. I want to add another after that, but that'll have to be another time!